CHRONIC PAIN

INFLAMATION

AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES

TRAUMA RECOVERY*

CANCER SUPPORT AND RECOVERY

STRESS AND ANXIETY*

DIGESTIVE COMPLICATIONS

SLEEP DISRUPTION

PTSD

CHRONIC ILLNESS*

DENTAL FEARS

POOR GENERAL HEALTH*

CHRONIC PAIN*

RX MANAGEMENT

PRE-SURGICAL CONDITIONING*

POST-SURGICAL RECOVERY*

HYPO-ANESTHESIA*

GENDER IDENTIFICATION AND TRANSITION*

HOSPICE CARE*

HEADACHES*

TRAUMA RECOVERY*

CANCER SUPPORT AND RECOVERY

STRESS AND ANXIETY*

AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES*

PAIN MANAGEMENT

INFLAMATION

CAREGIVER ASSISTANCE

CHRONIC PAIN*

PRE-SURGICAL CONDITIONING*

POST-SURGICAL RECOVERY*

HYPNO-ANESTHESIA*

END OF LIFE ISSUES*

HEADACHES*

STRESS AND ANXIETY*

SLEEP DISRUPTION

BED WETTING*

MEMORY LOSS*

POOR GENERAL HEALTH*

CHRONIC PAIN*

PRE-SURGICAL CONDITIONING*

POST-SURGICAL RECOVERY*

ANESTHESIA REPLACEMENT*

HEADACHES*

BODY DYSMORPHIA*

INSOMNIA

POOR CIRCULATION*

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE*

PRE-SURGICAL CONDITIONING*

POST-SURGICAL RECOVERY*

RX DEPENDENCE*

CANCER SUPPORT AND RECOVERY

FEAR OF DENTIST

MIGRANE HEADACHES*

CHILD BIRTHING*

FEAR OF NEEDLES

SURGICAL RECOVERY*

MEDICAL STRESS MANAGEMENT

CHRONIC ILLNESS*

CHRONIC PAIN

WOUND HEALING

INFLAMATION

AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES

TRAUMA RECOVERY*

STRESS AND ANXIETY*

SLEEP DISRUPTION

PTSD

CANCER SUPPORT AND RECOVERY*

*Some conditions require a referral from a medical doctor or licensed psychologist.

HIGH TECH DIAGNOSTIC TOOLS
Technology and Hypnotherapy


​Neurofeedback (EEG)
Neurotherapy (Hypnotherapy while monitoring EEG Waves)
HRV (Heart Rate Variability)
Muscle Bioelectrical Training – ElectroMyography (EMG)
Skin Conductance (SC or GSR)

Pain Associations...


EMOTIONAL PAIN

Pain can be predictive. It has memory and feelings. Without knowing it, we can think ourselves into pain." Pain creates a physically safe place for our emotions.  


If your memory of pain, your prediction of pain and your feeling towards pain is uncoupled, your associations change and your perception of pain and how to live with it changes and becomes less important and less noticeable.

PAIN MANAGEMENT


PAIN MANAGEMENT


PHYSICAL PAIN

"The wound may be in our body but the pain is in your head." Pain does not exist outside of the brain. If you can imagine being able to control the reaction your brain sends to a wound site, then you can imagine how hypnosis alters pain.


Thinking establishes patterns of behavior and physical reactions. It determines how we feel emotionally and physically. 

The subconscious is 90% of our functional brain power. The other 10% is our conscious awake state. If the brain is the control panel for our body, behavior, and our emotions, then working with our subconscious is critical to good health.


Hypnosis has been around for centuries but we are just now learning how powerful the mind-body connection is to our entire physiology. As you learn to self-regulate your emotions and the physical reactions to them, you will notice physical changes in your body. What those changes are and how much will you improve is different for each person. Hypnotherapy is a personal journey.


 Besides hypnotherapy, I offer the option of biofeedback devices so that you can see for yourself, just how uniquely powerful your mind is and measure how it responds to hypnosis. Once you learn to master your depth awareness, you have an even more powerful tool to master changes to your emotional and physical health.





VENT HYPNOSIS

HYPNOTHERAPY

PAIN MANAGEMENT

CHRONIC PAIN

SKYPE AND PHONE SESSIONS AVAILABLE

PAIN MANAGEMENT

"ACHIEVING HEALTH THROUGH HYPNOSIS!"